Baby fats and chubby cheeks


[Edit]



안녕하세요
Tired people :(

Wednesday! Do I ever get bored of you ? I have to admit I was slacking today. Didn't really have the mood for accounts. Indeed, been misusing my holidays. Crap.

Met up with the babies@1.30pm to celebrate Yui's 1st car at Seoul Garden.Too bad baby Janice couldn't make it to join us. The more the merrier :}. And omg, jealous! Baby Yui gets to bring out her boy while other only talk to them thru the phone. Sad sad :(




>:(



And check out Cheah Yehn. It is me or it she getting hotter?
Like seriously hot.

Before/After




Haaa, cute :D






Sexy! Rawwrr teehee








Who say posing is necessarily? Natural beauty is always the best !





And this picture was taken by Jass. Good job !

Inspired by Minhwan





THE BABES xD

Right @3.30pm, karaoke fever hits the girls and they drag me all the way to redbox!







Vampire Jass haha

Ending our outing with swollen toe and crazy Jass



10 % pain 20% full and 70% wildness
Night late readers :)



P.S: Sang 첫키스 out loud for the 1st time :DD
P.P.S: Click on my nuffnang add each time you visit. Please and thank you

Suet Yee said the sweetest thing
" I remember that 1st time we know each other, I was crying full of tears.
She lend me her book and I was so touch. She was so helpful and let me know how much thankful to her. Meanwhile, secondary life filled with plenty of feelings: angry, jealous,sad,happy,glad,thankful,fun...
Although we had argue for the past time, but our friendship still go thru for the future. "

I'm thankful of all those pain we go thru too, for it lead me close to you :)
May we too have a great friendship in the future