Smoked sausage and fatty lambs




BBQ@Aunt Seling wicked house was super fun :)

I don't remember feeding my brain anything since the holidays begin. By fact I should because my holiday is not a holiday at all. My 'beloved' school just freaking hates it when we all drift to holiday mood that they HAD to make us suffer from examination stress. I really don't understand why can't they just effing finish the whole thing before our holidays. Grr.

But hey, life is fun with Christina people :) Come come sit sit. Enjoy the pictures and moments of me having fun. I'm proud to share lol. So yea, today's bbq was full. Seriously. I know I know, I ate alot this whole week and I know I'll regret those giggly wiggly moments later but bbq-ing in a awesome house and great choice of food is so worth it.



And how great is it when youths meet up together, eating, worshiping and sharing the gospel in sweat and tears lol.



Boss (as known as Kelvin Leong) our care group leader is really a great leader. Look at his size, with those strength and power, nothing is impossible haha. And seriously you guys should try his marinated lamb. Awesome.



Look at all those glorious food. Delightful huh :) and oh check out Aunt Seling house. From swimming pools to indoor pond.



Guess who feet is this ?



Indoor pond! Freaking cool !



Did I mention they owned little duckies too. Teehee



Haha, yes indeed. I love this pic <3>


Mind us. We go crazy when we having fun.



Caught in the act of murdering haha.



The sweet sweet couple :)



Love the fun we had? You could be like us too. Every youth from Puchong is invited to join our care group. You are always welcome. And remember come with a heart to learn and not just to have fun.