Today's bits : Ladies night ♥



Happy Birthday my dearest Baby Janice .
May our friendship be those kind that never ends :)


Full. Super duper extremely full. Duhh, of course! We been eating from 5 till 8. Yee Mee Yee Mee all the way lol :)

Today is really the best ladies night we ever had. All 5 of us officially when out together,AT LAST! We celebrate Janice b'day at Seoul Food, a newly open restaurant in IOI Mall 2. Seriously not that bad even tho the b'day girl did not touch a thing [grr, is your b'day girl] and we only ended up eating yee mee all the time hahas.


Seoul Food!

Ha! And finally the smart me bought me camera! Yea me :) Love love love my cam. Being the one who holds the camera really have a lot of advantage! Not only I take good pics but I get to blog 1st before the rest hahahaha [ you know I love you guys right :) ] Anyways, picture spam ! Too tired to blog +_+




Love love love my girls (♥)

Janice spam ♥
[The special guest today]

My fav pic ♥


Speechless! Hahaha.

Sad right! The b'day girl don't wanna eat anything. Grr!

Besties ♥


Wai Ling Spam ♥
[Warning! Too much of Wai Ling will make you crazy ha!]



Suet Yee and Cheah Yehn spam ♥

Hahaha, Korean ''sarangheyo' sign!



Hahaha!


ME!

OMG! WTF ?!

All together :)




Sorry sorry? LOL


Picture of the day

Beautiful view :)

My fav pic! ♥♥♥

Killer!

Haha, ignore me!

Cheah Yehn, what happened? Haha!


What happened when Christina eats too much korean food?

Hahah, I know I know I look ridiculously horrible!
Headache now! So bye!