Today's bits : Creamed :D

Seriously need to remind self to always bring my camera!
I always. ALWAYS regret to not snap picture of my teen lala land.
Phone with good cams and WiFi is needed badly.
It might be a good birthday present eh? *hinting*


Haha, school rocks today. As usual form 5 loves to party! So today we decided to celebrate 3 b'days one go. Huei Yiing was one of them. And seriously, when it is your birthday, you so don't wanna tell us because today Huei Yiing got creamed all over her chubby face by mua, your truly ha! And what more embarrassing is, I laugh too much till I got creamed too. Karma sucks izzit ?!

Beside smelling like a baby puke, class was hilarious. Herman, our class monitor were sticking spitball on the ceilings. Classic Herman! And my Maths teacher told me he would like to have his 1st enemy [which is me haha]. Weird? Me think so too

For now, I seriously need to shower once more, because I still smell like someone puke on me or something. Till I'm still breathing, don't forget to follow me@twitter. Bye people!