Today's bits : Dei la dei


Hahas, I like the way the India's talk. They really crack me up.
With the dei la dei and their head shakes! LOL

Tired. Seriously super freaking tired and full. Been out almost half the Sunday. And I was yanked out of bed by my dearest mother. Why mummy why?

Anyway, today is the 10th [if I'm not mistaken] anniversary of Dream Cafe and Holy Communion?! And i was [proud to say it] multitasking on both side ha! I'm half cafe, half hc and fully loyal servant to God.

I really did have a fun time [which I didn't thought I wouldn't be] during the dinner and I once again forgot my camera. Dang. We celebrate in a small mamak restaurant, The Curry House and is really not that bad as you guys usually judge a mamak restaurant would be. And oh, I finally ate on banana leaf for the FIRST TIME. Yea me! Not to mention, roaches crawling into your food [ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww] and free flow of teh traik which don't seems to come after two cups hahas. LOL seriously. Okay, a short bubble talk to make thing clear.

May Yee : "Dei, teh traik 3 dei. Dan ambil ais pun la dei"
India waiter 1 : "Okay *shakes head xD* leng lui"

10 minutes passed

May Yee : "Dei, mana teh traik 3?"
India waiter 2 : "Teh traik 3 mau arh? *shakes head again*
May Yee : "Dan ais juga"
India waiter 2: "Okay leng lui *another head shake hahas* Ouiii [scream to India waiter 1]
Teh traik @#$%!? [ in India]"

Another 10 minutes passed

May Yee : "Eh dei, mana la teh traik 3?"
India waiter 3: "Teh traik 3? Sudah panggil? *shake head again lol*"
May Yee: "Sudah lama la dei"
My sister: "3x3x3. I think is better we stop calling. Later it keeps multiplying. "
Me : "So, I bet we all can finish it"

To cut a long story short. It didn't come in the end.
And we all went up craving for more teh traiks

Ooo.. ooo.. yea btw, I was blessed with RM 40 just in the nick of time to spend it. Thank you Pastors and Heavenly Father for answering my unasked prayer. And now, my stomach is killing me and I can't sleep due to too much caffeine. Help me.