Today's bits : Class Gathering 09



Can you spot me ?

Hello readers
Welcome to a blog who the blogger only knows nothing but living her life in pleasure and leisure.
Don't you just love stalking me :)

Hehe skipped school twice this weeks but arrive at class party with a happy face. Sorry teacher, I know you miss me :)

Anyway, today class gathering was superb. Had pizzas and cold cream soup at Pizza Hut. Even thou the meal was simple, but what makes this gathering special was how students and teachers sitting together sharing laughter.



I also felt myself became one with my classmates. No grouping with their own people. It really feels warm.




Haha Juede


May we continue to keep in touch in the future :)

Picture spam babies



Cheah Yehn - Bryan




Kok khen - Teng Chung Jeff




Haha, twins ?!



Don't you know ? Masks are the new trend lols






Cheap Car Models available hahas :DD



You jump, I jump. Lame



Me and my tiny feet hmfp :(



The next Super Juniors - Sorry sorry ha!



And this is what we call public spanking.
LOL



I just love this piccs
We look like Superheros or something






Wannabe terrorist !

Picture of the day




Us jumping like monkeys and Suet Yee beautiful stomach. Haha

I love my blessed life :)