Today's bits : That's me alright !




Been really frustrated this days have I ?
Apologize for being bitchy people. But this girl can't take bullcraps no more.

Anyways, it's has been raining quite often this day izzit :) Feels good especially in the morning. Clean air finally.

Well as for school, nothing special really happened today. Only that boring Mathematics seminar. OMG, it takes her 10 minutes or so to start teaching. And come on, she obviously knew that we are running short of time and yet she had to start her grand nanny stories. But I had to admit that her seminar are helpful [even thou my attention was at something else ha]. So yea, thank you Mrs. Chin :)

And crap. The timetables for our trial exam is out. Dang, do time fly fast when your having fun? Sigh. Oh well, no use for regretting on things that have already past. It time to get serious people. Keep me in prayers okay? :)

Oh my, look at the time. My bed is calling me. I guess is time to go. Another day, another miracle. Nite late readers